One of my goals for 2016 is to read more. I definitely haven't been reading as much as I would like but I recently got myself a library card and I can already see my life transforming for the better. I have put together a list of 16 books I want to read this year and hopefully I can read more than that.
These are the books I've come across in reviews, by word of mouth , by watching the movie or just in some way or another. They all have something about them that has really intrigued me and I just I just want to find out more and get lost in a different world and also discover more of our world.
1. 1984 by George Orwell
2. Paper Towns by John Green
3. Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
4. Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso
5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. The Life and Death of Sophie Stark by Anna Nocth
7. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
8. Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kleon
9. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
10. I Am That Girl by Alexis Jones
11. Wuthering Geughts by Emily Brontë
12. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
13. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
14. Almost Astronauts by Tanya Lee Stone
15. All Our Names by Dinaw Mengestu
16. I Am Malala : The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
Have you read any of these books? Which books do you want to read this year?
Follow me :