If you haven't already noticed, one of my hobbies is turning old items into something new. The other day I found an old t-shirt which I turned into a a little bit teddy bear. I think it make a great gift with a personal, you could also use it to decorate your room or maybe your dog just needs a new chew toy.
What you'll need:
●Needle and thread or a sewing machine
1. Draw the basic shape of the teddy bear you would like to make. I was going to use a marker but I changed my mind as it might be visible on the other side.
2. Cut approximately 1cm away from the guide line you drew. Cut out another piece that is exactly the same as the first one.
3. Sew the buttons on one of the cutouts as the eyes and nose. Flip it over on top of the other one so that the buttons are on the inside when you start sewing.
4. Sew along the line. I used a back stitch for this. It doesn't have to be neat. It's time to forget all that you have been taught because for once the inside doesn't matter.
5. Leave a little opening and flip your teddy bear inside out.
6. Stuff the teddy bear with the remainder of the t-shirt. I found it easier when I cut it into smaller pieces.
7. Sew the rest of the teddy bear to close it and viola. I added a little bow because why not?
Now onto the hardest part. What should I name it?